Houston has clinched the AFC South. The Texans would clinch a first-round bye with:
1. HOU win against Indy + Tenn, AND
2. A NE loss or a BAL loss, AND
3. The entire team avoids being placed on IR before the playoffs begin, AND
4. T.J. Yates becomes the first young, untested QB not to fall apart under the postseason pressure cooker, AND
5. Jerry Jones doesn’t file an injunction in federal court trying to prevent America’s Team from becoming the second-best franchise in Texas.
See how your team gets into the playoffs here!